Sunday, January 21, 2007

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Ok, admittedly it might well be the question of the week. Recently you might have noticed that I'm (once again) running low on clever things to post about... So, I read a motivational book a while back and it had a great question: What would you do if you could do anything, and not possibly fail? I've made a (probably) really annoying habit of asking people this question, and some of the responses would suprise you. For instance, one guy I knew thought he would want to be a mystery shopper and I'm thinking, hey dude, I'm pretty sure you could be living the dream right now! Another guy I worked with made the point that he hated books like that and that they obviously didn't work because I had read then and we worked at the same place. Yeah, a little harsh and equally hard to argue. So feel free to share away while I come up with a sensible post...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd write a book.

Then...I'd be a math genius and an architect.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would grow the worlds most perfect tomato, and then smoosh it under my boot because I hate 'mater's...

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Catholic upbringing and consciennce aside, I would love to be a stealthy assassin.

How great would that be.

Point - Shoot - $$$$$$$

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home