Saturday, January 13, 2007

NANCY PELOSI...AGAIN
Did anybody else catch that story on the Drudge Report? Classic Nancy Pelosi. Apparently, she's all for the minimum wage increase, and helping everyone in general, unless it's some big company she keeps in her pocket. As it turns out, everybody working for minimum wage in California gets a two dollar an hour raise except the good folks working at a tuna plant in her hometown of San Fransisco. However, a spokesperson for Ms. Pelosi assured everyone that the speaker had not been lobbied by the compnay in any way. So don't think that...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I heard about that. Sounds like special interests, doesn't it? I also saw where a theatre owner was going to have to let some people go and cut back on hours because of the wage increase. And the comments to Condi Rice were wretched. Are we having fun, yet??

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope they have good shovels, they'll need it to dig themselves out of the you-know-what they are getting themselves into. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Oh, and because I don't have children or immediate family, as Boxer put it, I'm supposed to not understand loss? Heartache? The price of war? Ignorant, arrogant people really make me want to spit in their eye. (I'd say worse, but I'm trying to be a good girl these days.)

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Nancy referred to as Shrieker of the House, which I think fits!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home