Wednesday, November 29, 2006

NANCY PELOSI,
THIS IS YOUR BUTT AND THIS IS A HOLE IN THE GROUND. PLEASE STUDY HARD AND FIGURE OUT WHICH IS WHICH BEFORE WE'RE ALL IN HOLES IN THE GROUND, YOU IGNORANT BUFFOON.
Great news out of the middle east today. I saw on CNN where, according to house speaker Nancy Pelosi, there is no Al-Qaeda in Iraq. Well I don't know about you but that's a huge relief for me. Those terrorists were getting to be a little annoying. The puzzling part was she went on to say she was dissapointed in "George Bushs' Iraq". Did I miss something? Did Bush finally break down and buy that dump? I didn't know it was his. And besides, if there really is no Al-Qaeda there, he's clearly done a top notch job of driving the weaslly illegitmates out of there. I mean, everybody with a pea for a brain, who's not smoking "I'm the new speaker of the house" crack, knows the place was chock-full of them up until ummm, today I guess. Probably she's already planning a nice parade and marking the calendar as George W. Bush day. Probably...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if Bush now owns Iraq, can we have some free oil???? Huh, can we?????

6:41 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Ooh ooh ooh Can I have a city for my own!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

Yeah, free gas for everybody.

And yes Ssssteve you can have a city, but I'm not going to be visiting...

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home