Wednesday, November 08, 2006

WHAT??? WHERE ARE WE GOING, AND WHY ARE WE IN THIS GIANT HANDBASKET?
Wow, talk about winning a battle and losing a war... So we got our real Republican voted in here, over the Democrat in sheeps clothes, but apparently everywhere else across the country the good people woke up, ate a giant bowl of idiot flakes, and washed it down with a tall glass of "lets flush America down the toilet" juice. Unbelievable. And to those geniuses that voted Democrat so there would be "checks and balances", let me break it down for you like this. That's about as brainy as hiring one pedophile per day care center so that one group of kids isn't more likely to get molested than another. Sadly, the real losers aren't Republicans or Conservatives. It's Americans across the board. With the best of intentions (maybe) they have handed over a huge amount of power to a bunch of spineless flower children that have done nothing to convince me that they think this country is the greatest country in the world. They don't believe it's worth fighting for or defending, and that's not what I generally look for in leadership, but thats just me... Oh, and if you didn't already think that CNN was part of the "get Democrat votes machine", did you notice anything missing there today? Yep, you got it, not one word about meth and gay sex with televangelists. I guess the story isn't relevant when you've already won. Hmmm. Imagine that.
So on the bright side, I think if I have any money left from the coming tax increases, I'll start looking for some land out in the desert where I can hole up and wait out the next 9-11 after Homeland Security goes to crap. I should be able to make a pretty good living working at Taco Bell once the minimum wage is up to $30 an hour and if not, maybe there will be some entitlements for an unknown singer/songwriter. They do love "the arts" you know...

7 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

Great post. Back in Clinton's second election, I knew a girl who voted Republican for the House and Senate races, but voted for Clinton...for checks and balances.

I think she did the same for the state offices.

I actually yelled at her. I don't yell...in fact, I let people have their beliefs and I just accept that not everyone has my views. (I'm such a fascist.) I went off on her. It wasn't pretty.

6:46 PM  
Blogger RHV said...

I hear ya... however, I guess I don't have too much room to talk. I didn't vote.

Sorry!!

After one too many bowls of "Idiot Flakes" I let my husband move me out into the middle of nowhere and this place probably didn't have a place for us to vote if we wanted to. haha

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The middle of nowhere is a great place to be...

4:43 AM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

rt, no kidding, there should be some kind of iq test you have to take when registering to vote...

rhv, you're off the hook this time :) I've about decided voting is like putting $20 on a football game...it doesn't change the results at all, it just makes it more annoying to lose.

jt, I hear ya bro, I just don't know if I could get by without the pizza deliveries...

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't make min wage, and quite frankly, I don't want idiots stupid enough to have a min wage job closing in on the income I make.

How's that for turning around class warfare?

6:08 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Good post! You remember Mike Dollar? He voted for Clinton over Dole because he didn't want to vote for the losing side! Can you believe that??!! But, then again, the older I get the more most people I thought were smart are stupid!

1:20 PM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

Thanks Ssssteve, and yeah I remember him. I never thought he was very bright then either :)

I hear ya Fiar, maybe if the good Lord would let me be a rock star I would have more sympathy...

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home