Wednesday, November 15, 2006

SO IT'S WEDNESDAY
No seriously, that's about all I have for today. Still trying to find my usual sense of optimism after the nightmare of an election we just witnessed. So I'm thinking today, I think I need to go to a gun safety class and get a carry permit. Wouldn't that be ironic. I feel a little unprotected with a bunch of day-dreaming hippies, who seem to believe that the President is our biggest enemy, running the security of my country. So by their own lack of making me feel like they know who to look out for, they put one more redneck with a gun under his coat out on the street. Yep, that sounds like a plan...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a similar thought, but that was after watching "Obsessed."

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...it is Friday.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home