Sunday, January 07, 2007

LIBERAL UHHH LOGIC
I was watching the news last weekend, and they were showing a small group of idiots, I mean people, protesting the war. Apparently the troop death toll is now up to 3000 and there were 3000 people killed in the World Trade Center, so all the troops should give up immediately and come home. So help me out here. What if all crime was fought this way? If a serial killer is loose in my city, he's killed four people, and then he kills four cops, the police force should just give up trying to get the guy. Right? I mean, you have your matching number and besides it's just too dangerous and somebody could get hurt. Brilliant!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They have a fear of doing dirty work. They claim to be the savior of the blue-collar folk, yet how many truly have blue-collar experience?

Flat out, they are just anti-anything that represents propriety.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy and her pink coders are in Cuba to liberate the prisoners--let's say they can't come back! I read on a blog that the prisoners get more mail from sorry americans than the soldiers who are stationed there! What is wrong with these people??

And, if the soldiers didn't have to fight a pc war the job could get done faster and most likely without as many deaths. It's not that our soldiers can't win but they have one arm tied behind their backs by politicians, etc. It's really maddening! CJ at Soldier's Prospective has a site Theyhavenames.com that he started to put faces on those killed. They are much more than numbers.

5:01 PM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

exactly, RT and I hear you Linda. I didn't mean to minimize the numbers. I know each one represents a family of a fallen hero. I believe that we have an obligation to them to continue defending freedom, and win.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, two days in a row you've written something. You are building the expectations of your readers. ;P

6:34 PM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

Thanks Pinhead...I never can tell when you're serious, or bustin' my chops...have you lost that ten pounds yet?

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home