Saturday, December 30, 2006

6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
So I've been assigned this mission of posting six weird things about me...
1. I am usually fifteen minutes late to anything because, due to my paranoia of fire, I have to go through my house at least 17 times each morning to make sure everything in the house is unplugged. I have thought about making a checklist, but what's the fun in that? Also I have wondered, do you think a smoke detector has ever shorted out actually CAUSING a fire???
2. I've always been about as lucky as a black cat crossing your path after you broke a mirror and one of those chain e-mails, and yet, moving half was across the country to pursue a one in a zillion shot at being a successfull recording artist seemed like a really good idea at the time.
3. After 13 years of living in Tennessee the terms "fixin' too", "all y'all", and "might could" sound like completely good English, but Jeff Foxworthy isn't as funny because it sounds like he's talking totally normal.
4. They say that flying is safer than driving but I don't buy it. The whole concept of flying is totally unnatural and anybody that thinks they really are in control of a plane is a much more optimistic person than I am.
5. Horses give me the willys too. I went horseback riding one time and one time only. When riding on the back of a horse, you are in control of nothing. They will do whatever they want regardless of how much you yank on the reign things and eventually will throw you off probably breaking your neck. I'll take a motorcycle any day. You might still end up dead, but at least it's you own fault.
6. I really think that if I won the lottery I'd still eat a lot of fast food. I mean, I'd probably order a lot of extra cheese, but I'd still love the double whopper.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was in grade school a fireman came to school to speak about fire safety. After that, I used to turn the burners off on the stove when my mom or grandmom was trying to cook. I also used to blow out candles if they were lit while at dinner. Fire bad!

I wanna trike/tryke (sp?).

I learned how to barrel ride a horse, but then it saw its stable...one foot in the stirrups is not a fun ride!

Great list and about time!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so weird

10:30 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

Does that mean that we could order a cheese lovers with both toppings cheese?? Could we get some of that "good" coke in the pizza hut cups to go with that???
How much money did you win the other night at the table? When you make it to the WSOP can I be your posse? Please can I?? Can I huh???
Hope your trip to God's forsaken country was F-U-N, fun!!

1:48 AM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

Happy New Year to you RT!

Stop taunting me Ssssteve or I'll be forced to throw sticks of corn in your general direction.

Sure, Joecool, we could even get a couple order of cheezy breadsticks on the side and a large special pepsi...mmm

The 45 person game paid out $14, and the 18 person one 10.80 so yes, I'm going to go ahead and order that yacht I've had my eye on so you and the rest of the posse are comfortable when we stay in Miami...

F-U-N fun yep, that pretty much sums it up ;)

7:30 AM  
Blogger RHV said...

So good to hear you're fixin' to move on over to Miami, OK. I hear it may be purtier there than this part of the state. You might could bring that yacht out to Liberty Lake. Y'all would be sure to impress all the rest of our fellow Okies with that water ride.

Catch ya later.

7:40 AM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

Ummm, yeah about that RHV, while y'alls Miami is really nice I was actually referring to the lesser know Miami, Florida. Common mistake ;)

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok..is that all y'alls or y'all's...Yankee confused.

10:26 AM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

well technically if its more than three, and they can all read, its "all y'all"

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"and they can read"...HA!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home