Sunday, February 18, 2007


Barack Hussein Obama


Just in case anybody thought I was a fan of this moron...So I was listening to the radio the other day and heard sound clips of Obama addressing a college crowd, stating that we are in a war that should never have been waged, and that to date, over three thousand American lives have been "wasted". Well pardon me sir, I've always believed that opposing dictators, defending freedom, and PROTECTING OUR OWN, was a noble cause. I will continue to believe that those lives were GIVEN by selfless heroes, something you obviously know nothing about. I will also continue to believe that for one person to OWN another person is intrinsically immoral. Our own Civil War got pretty bloody from what I've read. Was it worth it? There's a reason the good folks in Holland doesn't all speak German. Should Americans have just minded their own business? You want the troops to come home tomorrow. I want them to WIN. Would you rather fight terrorists in Atlanta, and Houston, and Seattle? Brilliant!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

As a whole, I think our nation has lost its soul. No one knows what it means to be American. So clueless wussies (yes, I edited that) end up running things and saying stupid inane things because they are skeeeerd.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you happen to see 60 mins tonight? They went to the area where the Kurds live where new malls are being build and all sorts of other things, and no one is being killed! They LOVE Americans and are teaching English as a second langyage to their kids!They are glad they were LIBERATED by the Americans! I sat there with my mouth open for the entire segment! (I can't believe CBS showed that!)
Can't stand Barak and no one should be out stumping for a new job when they haven't done a good job with their present one!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Well, I do think he is an a-hole. :)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

He=Obama

9:07 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

DUDE!!!! Just because you are Sssstevie-boys cuz, doesn't mean you can blog like him!!!! As in NEVER!!!
Blog SOMETHING!!!
Love ya anyway.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joecoolio=all heart!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

I'm a lover not a fighter... Most of the time. :)

Just don't take my bottle caps!!!

Hehehehehe...

7:22 PM  
Blogger Deathlok said...

I think that he is looking at the big picture.

If we bring the troops home now, they will be followed by the enemy and we will have to fight them on our own soil. . . .but we wouldn't have to spend so much on gas.

You watch! This guy will be the vice president candidate for Hilary.

Is Holand accepting applications?

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rex. Make your travel plans. I am planning an Elwell Thanksgiving this year in Oregon. No lame excuses, so get your tail there. RHV, same to you and your mom, and sisters. Show up or be talked about.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home