Wednesday, January 31, 2007

JOE BIDEN...AND ANOTHER REASON TO DESPISE THIS IDIOT
I first became aware of Joe Biden (Dem. Delaware) last summer. He seemed to be on the PBS weekend news all the time. At every opportunity, he would run down the current administration, and I'm sure he used the term "failed policy" more than Eddie Murphy used the other f-word in all of the eighties. He never seemed to have any plan, he was just really good at running down the president. So today, after just recently announcing his run for presidency, he really steps in it. When asked about Barack Obama, he said and I quote, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” he said. “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” WHAT????? Can you imagine what Kanye West and Jesse Jackson would do if President Bush had said that? It's crazy! What, does Condoleezza Rice look dirty? Does Colin Powell strike you as unintelligent? I have black friends who I happen to know bathe every day. Clean??? What's next senator, fried chicken and watermelon? Way to go you ignorant, condescending bigot. I find that offensive, and I don't even like Obama. He's inexperienced and a democrat. But that's just me...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

Biden is good for plagiarizing speeches, lying about his background, and saying the most inane, idiotic things. He had a brain tumor many years ago, perhaps all of this is a result of some damage done?

He's a dork to infinity! Now, I have to go finish my beer.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

Dude, did you post this after attempting to quit?

I love it when you get that fire in your eye... courtesy CDB

Can you tell us how you REALLY feel?
Biden is an arrogant bigot.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home