Monday, September 25, 2006

Worst Job In The World

Have you ever wanted to be the President of the United States of America? Fly around on a killer jet, have freeways shut down for you, and be "The Man"? Sounds pretty good at first, but as of the last few years, the job description has become truly staggering. I watch a lot of news and apparently the President is now supposed to be everybodys daddy as well. I mean, if natural disaster should strike and you're the President, its your fault. Not only that, if I should happen to be affected, you owe me a new life, and it had better be better than the last one I had. If you try to tide me over with a couple grand, I will scoff in your general direction and then blow it on strippers and tennis shoes, and you'll owe me still more. Oh, and gas is supposed to be free. And don't give me that propaganda about supply and demand, and don't try to blame the last guy for making sure we can't harvest our own resorces from Alaska and the coast of Florida. I just want the free gas that you owe me...period. And then you have to worry a lot about how the rest of the world thinks of all of us. Apparently everybody hates us...until they have a tsunami or a giant earthquake and then, there they are, with their grubby little hands out for you to give them money until the French Red Cross shows up. And if you don't give enough, you guessed it, it's your fault. Oh snap, this just in, there is no French Red Cross imagine that.

4 Comments:

Blogger wrecksE said...

well yeah there is that...

7:39 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

May I have the house? I could use a house.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Right on! What is that line from that Montgomery/Gentry song "you do your thing I'll do mine".. "I'm gonna keep on working hard
Make my money the old-fashioned way
I don't wanna piece of someone else's pie
If I don't get my fill on life I ain't gonna blame no one but me
You do your thing, I'll do mine" That's the way it ought to be!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Hey, e-mail me sjelwell@itrheat.com I will help you get your blog roll going. It looks like JT has already blog rolled you. I'll send you my cell number in the e-mail

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home