Saturday, September 16, 2006

First up, Rosie O'donnell. So I'm reading that Rosie if more afraid of Christians than terrorists. Just when I thought I'd heard it all. She's lucky, I guess, that she's not afraid of Jewish people or her career would already be over. If there's anything I've learned over the last couple of months you don't want to upset the Jewish community. Now I don't have anything against Jewish people or any other group of law abiding people that aren't out to kill us all for that matter. I don't think what Mel Gibson said was in good taste or at all appropriate. However, it seems to me that in the era of political correctness if you have the urge to run somebody down you can still pick on the Christians. Illegal immigrants are refered to as undocumented or new arrivals so as not to hurt their feelings but Billy Graham is an evangelical wacko. Hey wheres all the open minded tolerance? Where's all the acceptance for everyone even if they're different from you? Guess I'll keep looking. I think Rosie's still just sore that Ellen chose to go to the prom with me instead of her. Watch out Rosie, the Baptists are coming and they have guns.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joe Cool said...

Did Ellen pick you because of the hair?? To paraphrase Dennis Miller... "Her head is so far up her own canal, they would have to cut in switchback trails to get to it".
Isn't she the one who yelled at Tom Selleck for gun control and later we found out her bodyguards carried pieces??
I saw a good bumber sticker that dealt with both...
Guns kill people, like a spoon made Rosie fat!!!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

I am also offended you called me a baptist!!!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

JC, better than a anabaptist!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Hey I pimped your blog at my spot! maybe you will get like 5 hits or something! Or maybe it's just pizza!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

JC, I'm a Baptist...well, independent baptist...ain't so bad.

People like Rosie are only open-minded when it comes to like-minded individuals. She has so many admitted psychological issues that I doubt she's able to really think beyond herself, anyway. Her girlie must be a saint or equally nuts, though. Could you imagine living with that mess? She probably went les-been because no guy would have her.

12:58 AM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

Thanks ssssteve, if its a pizza i hope its a cheese lovers with both toppings extra cheese mmmmmmmmm

5:40 AM  
Blogger Deathlok said...

I was baptized! Is that close??
Should Baptist be going around dunking people all the time.

Anyway, I'll have a slice of pizza . . .and welcome to the blogverse.

You only have 998 posts to catch Wyatt.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home