Sunday, September 17, 2006

Evolution
I was mowing the grass and thinking about evolution the other day. Seems to me that if I was going to believe that the whole universe was a giant accident I would want it to look a little more accidental. Why does it still take nine months to have a kid? Why hasn't Hillary Clinton turned into a goat? Why haven't I seen any monkeys turn into people? Apparently it's just quit working. Also I would have a problem believing in a theory. I mean they dont call it the theory of gravity its the law of gravity. I've been told on several occasions that I have too much time on my hands and that I don't socialize as much as I should, but I was thinking. If evolution really worked wouldnt owning a farm be a trip? It'd be like, Hey Farmer Brown how's your old sheep dog shep? Oh, that's a real sad story sonny, ole Shep done eevolved into a durn elephant last night. My two ponys turned into unicorns and the milk cow turned into a lion. If we wuz runnin us a circus here we could probably make enough money to get some milk for the baby. Oh, well I see you're building on to the old farm house something must be going well. Yep sonny, thats another problem, three of my hogs done turned in to people of all things. I guess I shoulda butchered em last week cuz now folks would think I was a cannibal. But hey thats just my opinion. I gotta go check on my dog to make sure he's still walking on four legs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

Sounds like the makings of a good, funny song.

Oh, and you are so right, btw. Pluto was a planet, right?

5:54 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

You missed the evolution chain by one generation. It's Chelsea who is the goat. I AM EEEVIL!!!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Why is it that democrat presidents who have children, their children are all ugly! Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, and I'm sorry but I really don't think the Kennedy's are good looking eithier! I don't like my women hairier that me!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Deathlok said...

Socialization is overrated.

I was at the Flyer's game last Thursday. this guy bumped into me and we both turned and said "Sorry". I said, "Hey, what are the chances of to polite people bumping into each other?" He and his girlfriend both laughed and moved on.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home