Sunday, September 17, 2006

Redneck Retirement Plan
So I've been very busy of late working on my new retirement plan. I've always been kind of an idea guy. When I was a kid my cousins and I read all the Hardy Boys books. I was Chet. If you're not familier with the literary classics, Chet was the idiot who always had a new idea. My Dad used to say things too me like, have you ever thought about just working for a living? Now thats crazy talk especially to an idea guy. You just need a good opportunity and a plan. I was looking for a good home based business with a minimal investment that didn't really require me to do much on my end, cause that how I roll. Anyway, now that you're on the edge of you're seats, I'm talking of course, about online poker. There are risks, like in any other business, that you can lose everything you start with and then some. You do have to put up some money in a foreign bank. Now some people I know would worry about things like identity theft in a situation like this, but I figure, how screwed up would somebody have to be to want to be me. Also there is a little luck involved. This is another obstacle because my luck, well its never really been what you would call good. I've been reading a lot though and Anthony Robbins always says luck is just opportunity that met preparation. Cross your fingers, I'm all in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ssssteve said...

Yeah, those "real" country songs! Not the "sold out" kind, although I think they are only buying the sold out kind!

btw, is it good to raise with a pair of two's?

9:50 AM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

Although as my buddy Andy here always says we'd sell out in an achy breaky heartbeat if we had half a chance...
And yeah its only good to raise with a pair of two's if you have "that feeling" which is usually the feeling I have right before I lose :)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home